THE RAMBLINGS OF A STRUGGLING ARTIST ON LIFE WITH TWO TERRIERS, A PONY WITH ISSUES AND OTHER WILDLIFE AND BIRDS THAT CROSS OUR PATH

20 April 2012

SECOND FOAL AND DUCKLINGS FOR LUNCH


A quick post to say that another of Betty's herd has given birth to the sweetest foal. More shy than the last one but that's generally a good thing. On the way out, I spotted a duck with her brood of ducklings off down to the stream. Thank goodness I had Snippet on his lead or he would have had them for lunch. Much whining and straining to get at them. 


Mother and foal

Just woken up


Potential Snippet snacks


Trigger is beginning to look better thanks to lots of feeding. Still in a rug this week thanks to incessant rain and sleet showers. The nuthatches have eluded me all week. I am close to defeat!


Trigger


Betty today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It's great to read them and I will always try to reply.